Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Choice Quotes

Some morning entertainment for you. These parts of the video were making me laugh so much:



@ 1:00 "He must have used a ton of little old ladies somewhere in Normandy, you know, whipping them up. " - Cathy Horyn

@ 2:15 "I love lesbians. My best friends are all lesbians. It's very easy for people to live as lesbians. Men don't dislike woman, why should woman dislike woman?" - Karl Lagerfeld

And there you have it. Lessons in Sexuality 101 by Karl Lagerfeld, but if I were him I'd stick to my day job. I suppose the world that Karl lives in is light ages away from the world the rest of us live in, because I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that it's easy to live as a lesbian. Oh Karl.

Anyway, you can see the final walkout with Freja, Lara and Baptiste starting at 2:05.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...